Don’t be scared of the K-word….KITCHEN!!! It’s your friend…IF you Keep It Simple!!!
Here’s a great example of simple recipe that will have your family, friends, kids or whomever asking about it (in a good way).
- 16 ounces chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and seeded and diced (optional, I don’t peel and keep seeds intact)
- 1/2 red pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- NOTE – this Veggie Chopper is a HUGE time-save – check it out here
- 1 tsp Mexican oregano (I have used regular with success)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Try adding some fresh chopped parsley or halved cherry tomatoes to mix it up.