Rachael Ray 14 Piece Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware Set Agave Blue
The Rachael Ray 14 Piece Cucina Hard Anodized Cookware Set in Agave Blue provides fast, even heating and the style has a rustic-modern hue for a dash of color. The set of pots and pans includes baking sheets and utensils. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
Tramontina Everyday 11″ Nonstick Square Grill Pan
- Aluminum construction
- Teflon Classic nonstick coating is PFOA free
- Stay-cool ergonomic Bakelite handle
- Handle is designed to be heat resistant up to 350 degrees F
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
20 Qt. Stainless Steel Stockpot and Canning Pot with Lid
The Cook N Home 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Stockpot and Canning Pot with Lid is made of mirror polished 18-10 stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning. Aluminum disc layer in bottom for even heat distribution and prevents hot spots. Tempered glass lid with steam vent to view food while cooking. Riveted handles are comfortable and stay cool. Reinforced rim for long heating and pouring. Large size for multipurpose function and can be used for canning and jarring. Induction compatible. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 350°F. Dishwasher safe.
- Made of mirror polished 18-10 stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- 90 day warranty
- Aluminum disc layered bottom for even heat distribution and prevents hot spots
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent; riveted handles with silicone grip stay cool
Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 10 Piece Cookware Set
Count on Rachael Ray(r) for top-quality cookware that cooks like a champ and cleans in a jiff. This 10-piece set includes a pair each of saucepans and skillets, a stockpot, and a sauté so the kitchen’s prepped to handle any meal, anytime. These pots and pans feature hard-anodized aluminum construction that heats swiftly and evenly, and holds up to years of everyday cooking. The cookware interiors are coated in long-lasting nonstick for beautiful food release even when the foods are sticky and gooey, and with dishwasher-safe cleanup, convenience is cooking too!
Menu-planning with a cookware set like this is simplicity itself, because there’s a pot and pan for a whole range of cooking and recipe exploration. Try it for all your scrumptious breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and even special-occasion menus and snacks are good-to-go. Grippy handles on the cookware are rubberized for comfort and double riveted for strength. Shatter-resistant glass lids make it easy to monitor cooking progress without losing heat or moisture. The set is oven safe to 350°F, and comes with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Keep cooking simple by keeping your cookware solid and keeping Rachael in the kitchen with you, using the durable, dishwasher-safe Rachael Ray(r) Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set.
Set includes: 1- and 2-Quart Covered Saucepans, 6-Quart Covered Stockpot, 3-Quart Covered Sauté, 8-1/2-Inch and 10-Inch Skillets
The Pioneer Woman Vintage Speckle 10-Piece Non-Stick Pre-Seasoned Cookware Set
- The Pioneer Woman Vintage Cookware Set With Cast Iron Skillet Turquoise.
- Pre-seasoned plus: Dishwasher friendly.
- Easy to clean.
- Jumbo cooker with lid.
- Vintage speckle turquoise.
- Porcelain enamel non-stick aluminum cookware set with cast iron skillet.
12 Inch Ceramic Non-stick Fry Pan
The Select by Calphalon Ceramic Nonstick 12-Inch Fry Pan helps make cooking easier than ever before. The large frying pan features eco-friendly, PFOA-free nonstick that helps prevent sticking and is easy to clean. Fast-heating aluminum construction ensures pans heat consistently so foods cook evenly. Comfort-grip handles stay cool on the stovetop and give a secure hold. With a wide, flat bottom and sloped sides for tossing foods, this frying pan can accommodate omelettes, crepes, patty melts and more. This non stick pan is oven safe.
• Durable aluminum construction for fast and even heating
• PFOA and PTFE free ceramic nonstick for easy food release
• Stay-cool, comfort-grip handle
• Oven safe up to 400 degrees F
• Limited 5 year warranty
• Use nylon, coated or wooden utensils
• Hand wash only
• Cook on gas, electric, halogen or glass stovetop