Oster® 3 Qt. Fondue Pot
From appetizers to dinner to dessert, the Three Quart Electric Fondue Pot from Oster allows you to make what you’re serving more fun and delicious. This complete fondue set includes eight fondue forks for sharing with family and guests – and with the removable, adjustable temperature control, cool-touch handles and nonstick cooking surface, preparing your meal and cleaning up after will be quick and easy.
A fun way to modernize a fabulously retro meal is a cinch with this Rachael Ray fondue set. This set has everything you need to make an exciting dinner out of melting cheese and dipping in bread, apples, even meat for an anything-but-ordinary meal the whole family will love. This fondue set can also be the star of dessert by melting chocolate, perfect for pairing with strawberries, cake bites or pretzels. Rachael Ray Stainless Steel cookware successfully combines style, performance and ease of use – all must-haves in the kitchen for Rachael herself. This fun and playful fondue set is crafted from durable stainless steel with a colored exterior for a touch of style. The fondue pot features a color-coordinated grippy handle that helps provide a strong grasp so moving the fondue pot can be done without worry. The set comes with everything needed to make fondue a fun and entertaining change to a regular dinner menu including a fuel holder, snuffer, six forks, a fork holder, a fondue stand and a 2-qt. saucepan. This fondue set is also dishwasher safe for convenience and the fondue pot is oven safe to 350°F.
- Set includes: six forks, fondue stand, fork holder, fuel holder, snuffer and 2 qt. Saucepan
- Stainless steel construction provides quick and even heating with every use
- Grippy handle is double riveted for extra strength and padded in a vibrant hue for a comfortable and stylish touch
- Fondue set is conveniently dishwasher safe and the fondue pot is oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rachael Ray is a trademark of Ray Marks Co. LLC
Polish Style 4 Piece Ceramic Burnt Sienna Fermentation Crock with Weights
The TSM Products 5L Polish fermentation pot is the ideal crock for pickling and fermenting your favorite market or garden fresh vegetables. Available in Burnt Sienna, this fermenting crock is ideal for making healthy and delicious probiotic enriched, fermented sauerkraut, kimchi, cucumbers plus more of your favorite vegetables. Just fill the water channel with water to create an oxygen-free environment inside. Made by hand from the clay-rich reserves of Poland.
- Handcrafted in Poland from the region’s vast natural clay reserves, this crock is designed for long term food storage in a natural environment, without the use of preservatives
- Design features a large, deep water channel to create an oxygen-free environment inside the crock. Fermenting gases or carbon dioxide is released while oxygen is forced out to create an airtight seal
- A wide, 5 in. Dia opening, makes it easy to load and unload your vegetable ferments and the crocks large handles are convenient for safe lifting and moving
- Stone weights are also included for keeping vegetables underneath their brine or fermenting liquid, the 5L size is excellent for experimenting with smaller batches to create a wide variety of vegetable ferments
- To clean, just wash with hot, soapy water, then rinse with hot water and air dry, the Stone Weights can be boiled for 5 minutes then air dried
Whynter Ice Cream Maker – Stainless Steel
With the WHYNTER ICM-200LS stainless steel frozen dessert ice cream maker, you can also make sorbets, Gelatos, sherberts or yogurts in about 30-40 minutes. This unit includes a built in compressor so there is no pre freezing, an electronic timer, temperature display, ice cream scoop, and we’ll even send you some secret recipes!
Oster® DuraCeramic™ Belgian Waffle Maker
Whether you like your waffles sweet or savory, you’ll love how they turn out when you make them with Oster DuraCeramic Belgian Waffle Maker. This stainless steel waffle maker has nonstick griddles that make it easy to quickly get your waffles off the griddle and onto your plate. An adjustable temperature control lets you cook your waffles as much or as little as you want so they always suit your taste. When done, just wipe clean and the waffle iron will be ready to go for next time.