The ultimate food prep tool!
- Poultry shears – Trim off fat or skin, create bite size pieces, or even spatchcock / butterfly a whole bird – much safer than using a knife on slippery chicken.
- Meat scissors – Make lardons, shred cooked meat, trim fat and dice raw meat, all without needing a cutting board and knife.
- All-purpose utility scissors – Snip herbs, cut and open tough cardboard or plastic packaging, shape dough or trim pastry sheets, trim flower stems, trim pasta or noodles, peel shrimp, and even cut slices of pizza.
- Nut cracker / shell cracker – Easily open sealed bottles, or crack nuts and shells, using the serrated section on the inside of the handles.
- Ultra-sharp, stainless steel, corrosion resistant blades. They will never rust, and will stay sharp for years to come.
Micro-serrated blade edges are designed to grip on to foods, so blades never slip, even on wet foods.